“Let Me Take You By The Hand And Show You How To Grow Healthy, Fresh Organic Food Without All The Problems”
Hi, I’m Toni Salter “The Veggie Lady” and I’m here to help you!
As a trained horticulturist with a passion for home-grown organic food I’ve helped people, just like you, grow great tasting, healthy food in their own backyards – from inner city balconies to those living on acres and everything in-between.
Book a class today
If you live locally (in Sydney) have a look at the Timetable page.
In particular, check out my most popular workshop – Backyard Veggies – which I run from my own backyard.
As well as great information, let me spoil you with morning tea and lunch made from locally-sourced produce as well as organic produce from my own garden.
Online classes coming soon…
If you don’t live locally, online classes are coming soon – while you won’t get to taste the great food, I will give you the recipes!
Meet me at the Organic Expo
What are the benefits?
- fruit and vegetables taste better (like they used to)
- absolutely fresh – straight from your own garden
- healthier for you and your family
- rich in anti-oxidants & no harmful pesticides
- a ready supply of herbs to use in cooking
- environmentally friendly (no transport = no greenhouse gases)
- saves you heaps of money every year!