Sensory Gardens(1/2 day, $110 p.p)
- Discover how a garden can stimulate all 5 senses and see how different garden designs have incorporated sensory features.
- Examine some therapeutic gardening activities to stimulate all 5 senses and see how these can be linked back to client goals.
- Look at ways to help reduce sensory overload in some clients .
- The group will include a practical component and participants will analyse some of the personal outcomes from the activity.
- Practical activity could include working with succulents or making a herb spiral.