Can you relate to any of these problems …
- Paying too much for food?
- Want to grow your own, but don’t know where to start?
- Already have a veggie patch, but have a few problems?
- Want to do your bit for the environment, but not sure what you can do?
Book a class today
1. If you live locally (in Sydney) have a look at the Timetable page.
In particular, check out my most popular workshop – Backyard Veggies 1 – which I run from my own backyard.
As well as great information, let me spoil you with morning tea and lunch made from locally-sourced produce as well as organic produce from my own garden.
Check out the reviews to see why it’s so popular
2. If you don’t live locally or prefer to work at home at your own pace why not consider the online version of Backyard Veggies 1?
3. If you have a group of friends or you require training for council or corporate settings at your own venue it’s possible to book a customised workshop.
Getting Started …
|Live in Sydney and like
face to face interaction
|Don’t live locally or prefer to
learn at home, at your own pace
|Have a group that wants
a customised, on-site workshop